What's Considered 'Typical' SO Cal Weather 4/6 - 4/15 ??

RalphMouth

<font color=teal>Obviously freaky things always ca
70's ???
sunny ??
Hasn't the rainy season tapered off by then ??

Obviously freaky things always can happen beyond anyones control.
I'm just looking for 'typical' weather patterns that time of year.
How cool is a typical evening ?

Thanks

BUMP!!!

I would like to know the weather for mid-May as well! We're going for the first time - 5/16-5/22. Not just doing Disneyland/CA Adventure, but we plan on visiting 3 days anyway.

do tell.

PamNC

Hi there, we use http://www.wunderground.com Type KSNA (the code for orange county airport) into the box at the top of the page and hit return. You can then scroll down the page to a link to seasonal weather averages. Clicking that link will take you to a very detailed chart of day by day records and averages.

Of course this will only be a guide – we will get what we get
:sunny: :umbrella:

Thanks for that website link. I clicked on Trip Planner and plugged in April 11-17 (when we're going) and it says...

Average High Temperature is 66 F
historical range 57 F to 86 F
Average Low Temperature is 54 F
historical range 45 F to 60 F
There is a 11% chance of a Precipitation Day (20 days out of 175 in historical record).
Most consecutive days found in historic record: 2

Looks pretty good :sunny: , but we'll be bringing a jacket for possible cool mornings/evenings. :)

And thanks to you imjen for the heads up on the trip planner. We have been using that site for around 2 years without spotting that, maybe it is new? Anyway it does present the data in a very neat and useful way.

At least the weather is likely to be better in April at DL than at home at that time.
:umbrella: :umbrella:

You'll be there while I will be! :banana:

imjen said:
Thanks for that website link. I clicked on Trip Planner and plugged in April 11-17 (when we're going) and it says...

Average High Temperature is 66 F
historical range 57 F to 86 F
Average Low Temperature is 54 F
historical range 45 F to 60 F
There is a 11% chance of a Precipitation Day (20 days out of 175 in historical record).
Most consecutive days found in historic record: 2

Looks pretty good :sunny: , but we'll be bringing a jacket for possible cool mornings/evenings. :)

I'll be arriving on April 17th and the weather sounds just fine with me! It's getting cold again here in CT!!!

It doesn't exactly sound like swimming weather for me though! My kids might but not me! Does anybody know if the pools at the Disneyland Hotel are heated? If not then they may not be swimming either!

Thanks!
:flower: Dori

I've never swam in one, but I simply can't imagine that their pools would NOT be heated. We're too thin-skinned out here :rotfl: It's 85 and that's hot, it's 70 and that's chilly :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter