What's Free Dining? How Do I Get It Free??

mm6mm6

DIS Veteran & Disney Nut
We have already booked our July 2006 vacation at WDW, 7 nights with the dining plan for the three of us (DH, DW, DD9). We're paying for the dining plan.

I see references to "free dining" here on the board and as I drove past a travel agent last night (they were closed) they had a big sign that said, "Ask About Free Dining at Disney World!"

What is it? Why's it free? Can I get it? Or is it a special deal during only certain times?

Free dining is a new promotion disney is offereing from 8/13-9/30 this year. It must be booked by 6/4.

Some are calling it the hurricane dining package. With last years tough Hurricane season they are trying to get people to commit to that time frame. Great Deal. And deluxes are value season then I believe. We are also going in July so no free dining for us (but maybe I'll have to do a mommy/daughter birthday trip just to get that free dining :rotfl2: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter