What's going on June 5?

BLLB

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if something is going on/happening June 5. I tried to make a reservation for June 3-10, standard at SS and OKW. June 5 was not available. I waitlisted the date and worked a few things around.

Just curious.

Anyone know if something is going on/happening June 5. I tried to make a reservation for June 3-10, standard at SS and OKW. June 5 was not available. I waitlisted the date and worked a few things around.

Just curious.

A studio at OKW for June 5 is open now. Better hurry though. Hope you see this.

Thank you all for responding.

I have June 3-5 standard view, June 5 preferred view, June 6-10 standard view. I waitlisted the 5th standard view.

Thanks

Last week I tried to add all 3 of my reservations to MDE. It would only allow me to enter the first reservation. I left it go until today. I looked on MDE and my reservation was for June 3-10. I called DVC, and they said my waitlist for June 5 went through. Since I have never waitlisted, is this how it usually happens? Do you get an email?

Not complaining at all. Just curious.

Last week I tried to add all 3 of my reservations to MDE. It would only allow me to enter the first reservation. I left it go until today. I looked on MDE and my reservation was for June 3-10. I called DVC, and they said my waitlist for June 5 went through. Since I have never waitlisted, is this how it usually happens? Do you get an email?

Yes, you usually get an email with a new reservation number.

Congrats! Nice that it filled so quickly and you don't have to wait & wonder.

I rarely get an email when waitlists fill.....like really rare. When doing what you were - just waitlisting a missing night at the same resort then as long as the CM notices it they combine it with the existing reservation so it's not a different confirmation number. But one does need to check the website periodically to check if waitlists have filled. Definitely before you leave on a trip or you might find yourself t the wrong resort!

Sort of. Sometimes the email comes earlier - sometimes later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter