What's Going on with DIS Postings???

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
I'm going through my "Watched Threads" and "Alerts",sometimes posting and sometimes not, when I suddeny get a message that I cannot post for another 29 minutes and 24 seconds (or whatever the time may be). A post box ["Write your Reply"] doesn't even appear on my screen at the bottom after the last post! Anyone else experiencing this? What's going on?? :scratchin

This happened several months back to some of us. It got resolved after a few days. I’m not sure if it fixed itself, or if tech support did something.

This was discussed on the tech board a couple of days ago. They were working with some tools to reduce issues with spammers and bots. They corrected it but it might have popped up again while they were trying something else to reduce the clutter.

I'm going through my "Watched Threads" and "Alerts",sometimes posting and sometimes not, when I suddeny get a message that I cannot post for another 29 minutes and 24 seconds (or whatever the time may be). A post box ["Write your Reply"] doesn't even appear on my screen at the bottom after the last post! Anyone else experiencing this? What's going on?? :scratchin
It's a plot from Kitty and Nancy, Kim. :surfweb:

This was discussed on the tech board a couple of days ago. They were working with some tools to reduce issues with spammers and bots. They corrected it but it might have popped up again while they were trying something else to reduce the clutter.
:thumbsup2

This happened several months back to some of us. It got resolved after a few days. I’m not sure if it fixed itself, or if tech support did something.

I did have the issue several months ago.....very annoying.
Haven't been on much today because....well, I'm at Disney World.
We'll see when I start playing the games

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter