What's good to eat in AK?

GlennandAnn

<font color=9966FF>If found, please return to Boar
We have not spent too much time at AK for whatever reason (we're still trying to figure it out :scratchin ). So, what's good to eat in the Animal Kingdom? We've been to Donald's Breakfastasaurus and loved it, and we've eaten at RFC and a place that had pizza- I can't remember the name of the restaurant.

Ann:earsgirl:

We're headed to disney tomorrow! I received several recommendations to have ribs from Flame Tree BBQ.

AK is the best park for counter service! Pizzafari has good pizza and a delicious calzone type sandwich. Tusker House has good chicken and veggies, good wrap sandwiches (take them outside and eat at a table in the Dawa Bar).

Now Flame Tree BBQ - AWESOME! delicious pulled pork sandwiches, etc. to eat out by the gardens and river. Absolutely refreshing, as most WDW counter service places are not! And it doesn't hurt that you can have a nice cold beer with your meal!

Vote #2 for Tusker House's grilled salmon.

I also like the bbq chicken breast sandwich at Flame Tree.

Originally posted by TDC Nala
Vote #2 for Tusker House's grilled salmon.
Make that three!

The BBQ ribs at Flame Tree are also really good

Oh - and the Simba Ice Creams are a great snack too :teeth:

We enjoy the food and seating areas at Flame Tree BBQ. I always get their tasty pulled pork sandwich which is served with baked beans and corn. We enjoy sitting in the lush landscaped environment overlooking the water. I've heard great things about Tusker House too. We just always seem to be on the side of the park where Flame Tree is when its lunch time! :)

Another vote for Flame Tree & don't forget the onion rings:) Also go sit down by the water. And get the meal Deal pkg. loved the ribs.

Kae

Originally posted by Kae
Another vote for Flame Tree & don't forget the onion rings.

I love onion rings, so I got to try that on our next visit.

In the meantime, Tusker House is very good - give that a try!

Hmmm.... I think we'll be trying the Flame Tree! You've convinced me. And, I have had those Simba ice creams, they are delicious!

Ann:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter