What's on the breakfast buffet at "Fresh" in the Dolphin?

BC

DIS Veteran
My husband is a plain old breakfast kind of guy, grits, eggs, bacon and such so I was just wondering if the buffet at "Fresh" would be OK with him. He is not into casseroles and odd dishes that he does not recognize!! Any info is appreciated.

We ate there 12/30/03 and it was great. It was at the time when they were still serving breakfast, but had lunch items already, too. They had omelttes any way, blueberry or plain pancakes, bacon, sausage, potatoes, all sorts of breads, fruits, pastries for breakfast items. They may have had cereal earlier, but I don't recall seeing it when we arrived. The hot choices for lunch items were roast pork, roast chicken, 2 hot soups, grilled vegetables, sandwich and antipasto area, salads, desserts. I think the whole experience was wonderful, food great and service great. We are planning to return next trip(12/25-12/31). You can look at allearsnet.com for the full breakfast menu, if I forgot stuff. I highly recommend it.
Connears

I found this:

Foods that were served during my March included:

A Huge Pastry and Bread Table
Fresh Fruits
Cold Cereals
Milk - Regular and 2%
Red Bliss Breakfast Potatoes
Regular Bacon
Sausage
Traditional French Toast and Strawberry Cream Cheese French Toast
Traditional Pancakes, Peanut Butter and M&M Pancakes
Rotisserie - Ham and Turkey
Oatmeal and Grits

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter