Whats Radio station do you listen

antnee

Chasing Amy
Because I work in sports I mostly listen to 66WFAN in NY durring the season

But when I can I listen to Howard Stern or K-Rock in the AM
and Opie and Anthony or Ron and Fex on 102.7 in the afternoon and evenings

How about you?

Yay! Another Opie and Anthony fan!

DRC from Hartford (oldies) or another from Ct (can't remember) which is classic rock

I like Star 94 FM in the mornings and Peach 94.9 at night (Delilah is on that station locally).

Star 107.3 FM (80s rock) for music, WRVA 1140 AM for news and talk.

sports talk and news talk primarily

I listen to XM Satellite Radio ;) . The stations I listen to the most are 40's on 4 (primarily music from the 30's and 40's), Frank's Place (American Popular Song- Frank Sinatra and much, much more), On the Rocks (lounge music), On Broadway, and any of the three classical stations- Vox (vocal music), XM Classics, and XM Pops. From time to time I will surf around for other channels that I might be in the mood for. Towards the end of August they are adding some channels. One I am very much looking forward to is a station that plays only Old Time Radio shows.

I love KROK and recently an 80's radio station was formed by me and I listen to that ALL the time.

70's and 80's stations, some rock stations, one of the stations is today's music (I get a bad signal from them though).

Absolutely NO country, no opera and no nascar talk when I listen to the radio or the station gets changed. Or if that bucked tooth man (aka Tom Petty) or someone that sounds like him gets on my station, the station gets changed also.

Q102....it's a station with all the "teen" music

WIN 98.5 (country) or WFRN 104.7 (christian) or WMSH 99.3 (oldies)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!