Whats Radio station do you listen

I mostly listen to CDs but I'll listen to:
1310 (or the sister stations 104fm or 1700am) The Ticket, Sports radio. Imagine if Benny Hill had a station & also liked Hockey & Basketball & then you'd have the ticket.

I also like 102fm, sunday nights, 7-10 the Adventure Club. They play things like Elvis Costello, MxPx, The Ramones, New Found Glory, Social Distortion & The Ataris. It freakin rocks!

In the car we mostly listen to CD's, but when no CD is on, we listen to WFHM 95.5 THE FISH (Christian). At night, I sometimes listen to WDOK 102.1 because Delilah is on. :teeth:

When DS is commuting with me (like now for summer camp), we listen to Radio Disney.

When I'm alone, I like Howard Stern in the morning and O&A in the afternoon, except when O&A get disgusting, then I switch to Newsradio 88.

Whatever is playing music from:
WRQN--oldies
WXKR or "the Fox"--classic rock
Star 105--80's, 90's, and today (today usually gets changed!)
NO hip hop or rap at all! YUK! And so far my kids are successfully brainwashed. You should have heard my DD#1 (10) start singing along with "One is the loneliest number" on the oldies channel the other day!
Robin M.

I listen to a lot of different stations but the main ones are...

WNCI 97.9- Top 40 except it's not that great because they play about the top 10 over and over and over
97.1- popular music "without all the high-schooly stuff"...stuff like Sheryl Crow, Goo Goo Dolls, etc.
107.5- R&B/rap

and occasionally I listen to Sunny 95 (light rock) or one of 2 Christian stations.

Lots. Sometimes it's WPLJ, Z100, WKTU, Love Opi & Anthony in the afternoons. I also love WLIR but I can't get it all the time out here. It's a Long Island station.

We have XM in both cars now. I can't imagine ever going back to regular radio!! I love FRED (44) and the BONEYARD (41). :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter