What's the Best Cinnamon Roll in Walt Disney World?

eiblehs

Expedition Everest Enthusiast
Let's get down to business to decide on the best cinnamon roll in all of Walt Disney World! I am a quality over quantity kind of girl, so I'm wanting to know which one tastes the best. (I'm going to be eating it by myself, so the size for sharing does not factor into my decision.)

If you could only choose one to have on your trip, which one would you pick?

1. Colossal Cinnamon Roll from Main Street Bakery and Creature Comforts

IMG_7028 (1).jpg

2. Warm Cinnamon Roll from Gaston's Tavern

IMG_7029.jpg

3. Cinnamon Loaf from Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe

IMG_7027.jpg

If I have left another kind of cinnamon roll off that I can find somewhere else in the parks, please let me know!!!

I love the ones at Saratoga Springs in the Artist’s Pallette. CAA61CB1-C9F9-4CE7-9F90-678B8C61AD93.jpeg
They look like this one from a Boardwalk Bakery, but with icing.

Last edited:

The one at the Boardwalk Bakery is my favorite and it has OH SO MUCH FROSTING. I haven’t had one in a while and now I’m thinking I may need to sneak over there on our Epcot day ...

So far, I haven't tried any of the ones the OP mentioned, but I do like the one at Garden Grill breakfast.

Do they all have the same type of frosting?

(P.S. check out my profile photo in memory of the ones they used to serve at the Main Street Bakery in the Magic Kingdom before it became Starbucks.)

I have to also say the cinnamon roll bake at Garden Grill b/c I have literally eaten the entire top (left the bottoms!) by myself. However, if you aren't wanting to go a full meal, I enjoyed Gaston's a lot.

The two of us (me and him in avatar) split one at Gaston's. It was soooo sweet and we couldn't even finish one between us, but it was delicious!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter