What's the Best Cinnamon Roll in Walt Disney World?

Definitely Kusafari in AK! I got three of them my last trip...

Yes, the picture of the one I used for my original post came from the Disney Food Blog's instagram. She said it was available at Creature Comforts.

The point I was trying to make is that the photos in this thread appear to show the same roll from CC & Kusafiri & someone posted a ? asking if they are indeed the same. I replied that I doubt it because allears menu has them at different price points with one DDP snack eligible & the other one is not. Disney does not typically price the same item differently based on locale, so I'm thinking there's an issue somewhere in the pics on this thread or in the allears menus.

No matter really, there can be no harm in a cinnamon roll photo, I just don't think the rolls are accurately represented somewhere along the way. Leave it to me to get to the bottom of this right away! I'll post 'evidence' of my findings and clear this matter up right away. No roll should be misrepresented. This madness must be stopped!

Funny I was looking at that menu today and it said that Kusafiri Cinnamon Roll "serves 2" and I said "Yeah, right. They haven't seen me eat a cinni roll yet." Now, I'm gonna be so embarrassed :blush:, as you thought it could serve 3.
Don't be embarrassed....
When I ordered it, my mother asked for some, so I gave her an ear.... but I really did want to eat that ear....

Plot twist: I spontaneously booked a breakfast reservation for Garden Grill, so it looks like I will be having the sticky bun bake instead of my original three options! :thumbsup2 Who knows, maybe I'll cave and order one from Gaston's when I'm in the Magic Kingdom, too. :rotfl:

I haven't found one I like. The best was Main Street Bakery's Cinnamon Bun (RIP), and Gaston's is not the same, haven't found one at Disney that comes close.

No onnnnneeeee Bakes like Gaston,
Has big waits like Gaston,
No one makes tastier cinnamon roll plates like Gaston,
“As a baker I’m especially scintillating”
The best cinnamon rolls are Gaston’s!!!!!

:dancer:

Is Creature Comforts the Starbucks location in AK? Because that one's the best, IMO.

Because we got one for free.

My newly-minted 4-year-old was wearing her birthday button, waiting patiently in a very very long line so Mommy could get her coffee fix, and as we were exiting the building, a very nice CM approached us with one on a plate and handed it to her saying happy birthday. She quietly told my husband and I that she was very impressed by how well-behaved she was the entire ~30 minutes we waited. (I'm thinking this bit of pixie dust was inspired by the "magical meltdown" happening on the other side of the store at about the same time.)

Is Creature Comforts the Starbucks location in AK? Because that one's the best, IMO.

Because we got one for free.

My newly-minted 4-year-old was wearing her birthday button, waiting patiently in a very very long line so Mommy could get her coffee fix, and as we were exiting the building, a very nice CM approached us with one on a plate and handed it to her saying happy birthday. She quietly told my husband and I that she was very impressed by how well-behaved she was the entire ~30 minutes we waited. (I'm thinking this bit of pixie dust was inspired by the "magical meltdown" happening on the other side of the store at about the same time.)

Yes, that's the one! That is an awesome memory! Kudos to the CM for going above and beyond. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter