• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the best way to follow up a wedding at Disneyland? Our first trip to WDW!!

kipperoo

Earning My Ears
Hi there! My name is Katie and my husband is Geoff. We got married at Disneyland Resort (Grand Californian Hotel) In December 2011. We spent 2 days after our wedding at Disneyland and had an amazing mini honeymoon and figured we would be able to go to Disney World and have a belated honeymoon for our 5th anniversary. Well, we ended up not having to wait that long and have booked our first trip to Disney World and our honeymoon trip for this September!

Gratuitous Wedding Photos:
katelyngeoffceremony103-1.jpg

katelyngeoffdisneyland16.jpg

Geoff and I met about 6 years ago while playing World of Warcraft and overcame living in different states to find true love :) When I moved up to the Seattle area from Southern California, I'm not sure he realized he would have to repay me by having a Disneyland Wedding, but he handled it pretty well and is actually really excited for our upcoming trip.

katelyngeoffdisneyland4.jpg

(that's the last one, I swear!)

Here's the Info:
Who is in your party? Geoff and Katie, Newlyweds, Nerds, and Disneyfanatics

When are you traveling? September 8-15 (arriving in Orlando 9am on the 9th)

Where are you staying? Coronado Springs- King bed with waterview.

What Dining Reservation have you made?
We booked during free dining and upgraded to Deluxe, so this is definitely a food-heavy trip!
9/9 Dinner at Narcoossee's during Wishes
9/10 Lunch at Plaza Inn, Dinner at Royal Table
9/11 Lunch at Tuskar House, Dinner at Brown Derby
9/12 Lunch at Teppan Edo, Dinner at Rose and Crown during Illuminations
9/13 We are going to visit Harry Potter, but Dinner at Jiko when we get back
9/14 Lunch at Coral Reef, Dinner at Les Cellier

Any Special Plans?
Because it's our first visit, I want to make sure we can do as much as we possibly can, so most of our days are scheduled around EMH, dining reservations on a couple days will double for viewing fireworks, and we'll just be enjoying ourselves. The side trip to Harry Potter is exciting for me because I've been reading the books since I was 12, so as much as I hate to cut into time at the world, I don't want to miss that! But I'm hoping I'll have enough of it by afternoon so we can get in some more time at the World.

That's about all I have so far. It was crazy staying up until 4am to get all of the reservations we wanted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter