What's the Food Situation In The GCH Pool Area

Castillo Mom

DIS Veteran
Well, it looks like the pool bar isn't going to be open in time for our stay at GCH next week. For anyone who's stayed recently, can you order food/alcoholic beverages from your lounge chair in the pool area? If so, I"m assuming food would be from White Water Snacks, but can you get alcoholic beverages delivered as well?

Thanks!

Information from last June, so not particularly recent:
There is an extensive food and drink menu, food is prepared in the Storytellers kitchen.
Alcoholic drinks are available.
Service starts at 11AM, cabanas have a dedicated server (starts at 9:30AM)

The food at White Water is much better and a lot cheaper than what they will deliver. They have a side gate , I would go there and bring it back to your chair. Also keep in mind, the GCH pool is dead in the morning, but they start rolling in about 12-1 and by 2 its is hard to get a chair.

Awesome, thank you so much! I'm planning on checking in early and if room isn't ready, heading straight to the pool. :)

The food at White Water is much better and a lot cheaper than what they will deliver. They have a side gate , I would go there and bring it back to your chair. Also keep in mind, the GCH pool is dead in the morning, but they start rolling in about 12-1 and by 2 its is hard to get a chair.

Thank you!

We arrive at GCH on Monday!! Getting so very excited! If the pool bar is indeed still not open, and you don't want to wait for a server to come around....is there a temporary bar set up or do you go in to White Water Snacks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!