Whats the longest youve stayed at Vero Beach?

Not for me!!! I love VB and can't wait to go back. Just waiting on my 7 month window to change a ressie for 1 week at VB!!!

If you have to be on the move you can visit the Kennedy Space Center. the treasure museums in the area and maybe even WDW, but Vero is a great place to just enjoy the ocean and relax.

We absolutely loved Vero!!! A week is not too long - we are planning our next trip already!!!

The longest we have been at VB is 4 days. For us that is plenty. It is a wonderful place to relax, but with my DD (14) and DS (7), that's about it!. We have been lucky that it has never rained all day during any of our trips...

mac_tlc

DVC '92

'74, '75, '76, '77, '79, '80, '83 (hunnymoon), '85, '90, '91 off-site
'92 DVC
'93 DVC, DVC
'94 DVC, DVC, DVC
'96 OKW, OKW, OKW, VB
'97 OKW, OKW, VB
'98 OKW, OKW, VB
'99 WL, OKW, OKW
'00 OKW, Magic, VB, OKW
'01 DCA, VWL, BWV, Magic

First time at Vero was Vero only for one week. Second time was WDW 9 days/Vero~6 days. Missed Vero last summer and we all cried!!!! So... this summer coming... WDW ~8 days and 7 at Vero. Not too many for us at all. We all love it there.

3-4 days is enough for us. We use it as a wind down from being at WDW before going home.

The longest we have stayed at Vero was 8 days / 7 nights, and it wasn't long enough. I could easily have stayed for one more week.

Just the husband and I, I think we could stay forever. We never tire of watching the sun rise.

With kids, their isn't that much to do and a 2 1/2 hour drive to WDW is out of the questions.

The longest we have stayed is 5 nights. We prefer to stay when we have enough points to accomodate a couple of friends from home. We have 3 inn rooms reserved for next July.

We stayed a week.
As with any vacation, its yours and yours alone.
My Dh and I love to look at housing developments and tour houses.
My DS(age 18 just wanted to relax in the room and watch TV)
Other DS soent all his time at the pool, in the ocean and the rec room.
We had a wonderful time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter