What's the most you ever spent on a pair of shoes?

$80 for my 1st pair of tap shoes. My parents bought my 1st pair of jazz sneakers. Those were over $100.

I have a bad shoe addiction, most expensive are my Tory Burch Sandals, $200 each pair.

I think I spent $110 for a pair of waterproof Nike trail runners once. But I'll almost always look for shoes sold at a discount. Other than that I think I got 3 pairs of Bally shoes at a now defunct off-price shoe store for $100 a pair. I asked an employee how they got them, and apparently they were purchased directly from Bally as a closeout. Those normally sold for upwards of $300 a pair back then.

$300 for my soccer-shoe addicted DS, but he usually finds them closer to $200 (cleats and indoor shoes). For myself, it would be my running shoes which are about $170 a pair. I have issues with my feet and need good, supportive shoes to avoid pain.

$200 on a good pair of cowboy boots. Resoled them twice before handing them down after 17 years.

I believe it was $40 for Sperry water shoes (bought at an outlet store). Before that it was $35 for boots that were on clearance. I'm rarely interested in buying shoes that aren't on sale or clearanced or with a coupon or a combination of those lol :D

*Have no idea what my parents spent but they were also budget conscious.

A little over $100 two or three times. Usually I try not to spend more than $50 to $75.

$300 for my soccer-shoe addicted DS, but he usually finds them closer to $200 (cleats and indoor shoes).

Same with my older son. We have hesitated buying the really expensive cleats for our younger son until his feet stop growing.

For me, probably a pair or two of wingtips, which were around $200 a pair.

Up until a year ago, it was $40. After being thoroughly chastised by my physical therapist for wearing duct taped skater shoes, I gave in and spent $130 for a pair of shoes with the right kind of support (and that weren't two sizes too big :rolleyes:). I still cringe at the price, but they've helped significantly with my posture and hip pain.

Last edited:
$50 for Ryka sandals.......6 pairs now

I'm a sale, code girl too. And my feet like to feel comfy so if I find something, I need to get several. Never know when they will get discontinued. Seems to happen to me all the time

$140 for Danskin work shoes. You can find them cheaper at times; but, even full price they are worth every penny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter