What's the next Disney classic out of the vault?

Are there any left that haven't made it to blu ray at least once already?

Here's a closely guarded disney secret...I could go to prison for this...

Since the dawn of Betamax...Disney has subtlety/secretly kept releasing all the same movies again and again to sucker the unobservant into buying copies for minor gimmicks...it's been a shadow operation...

...shhhhhh:ssst:

Last edited:
Are there any left that haven't made it to blu ray at least once already?
No when to comes to the vault line. There are only 5 left to release on blu-ray (Saludos Amigios, The Three Caballeros, Make Mine Music, Melody Time and The Black Cauldron). The cover art leaked for the first two mentioned but that was almost a year and a half ago

You can pre-order Bambi now on the Disney Movie Club website, it does not say when it will be shipped though.

It's amazing that in this day and age, Disney keeps going with the 'vault' thing. Why keep new copies of these films out of the hands of families that want to share them with their children? Besides which, for someone motivated enough, they are easily obtainable on Amazon, at yard sales, or by other, more nefarious means. Each of these avenues represents a potential loss of revenue to Disney. Personally, if I want a movie, I'm going to first head over to my local Target or Walmart and pick it up there, before I head to Amazon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!