Whats the odds! My dads big toe! My wedding in 10 days!

melissadanny2003

Earning My Ears
What's the odds! My wedding is in less than 10 days and my dad was going to walk me down the ale. Well, my dad who has Diabetes stepped on a metal splinter and couldn't get it out. His big toe is swollen to the size of a golf ball and because of his condition his body will not heal itself. He went to the doctor because of it and ended up staying 5 days in the hospital! The doctor told my mom and dad that if the drugs don't work they may have to cut it open and leave it open (bandaged until it heals) or worst case cut his toe off! His tux is already paid.. I hope he can make the wedding. If he can't walk I guess he's going to sit on the front row. I feel bad for him because I know he really wanted to give me away.

Sending some pixie dust your way!

Lori

Well, I just called my mom and she said they just cut his toe open and packed it with gauze. He says it hurts. Hope he gets better soon!

Major {{HUGS}} and pixie dust for your and your Dad.

Just as a thought, do you think that maybe he can still walk you down the aisle on crutches or even one of those electric scooter things??

Linda
MOB - Andrea & Jacob
12/9/04

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter