• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the weather like in March?

highonpropane

Earning My Ears
This will be our first trip to WDW, spring break this year. Can someone tell me whether we'll want long or short sleeves in March? And will the kids want to go to a water park? Or will it not be hot enough? Thanks.:confused:

We were in WDW in late March of 2002. The weather was perfect -- mid to low 80's and only a few sprinkles one afternoon. I packed one pair of jeans for myself and DD and several pairs of capris for both of us as well. We both wore capris, but not the jeans. We did use a lightweight jacket a few of the nights, but DH did not. I am the type of person who is usually cold anyway. We did swim almost every day as well, but did not go to a water park. We did see that they were plenty busy when we drove by them though.

Check out some of the weather sites starting about two weeks prior to your trip and check back regularly. Plan for a little bit on either side of the forecast.

Hope the weather is great for you. Have a fun trip!

We have been in March 5 times in the past (sometimes end of March sometimes the start.) This year we will be there the 1st week. I find it has more to do with the year then the month you go. This year seems cold so far, I am kinda betting it will be on the chilly side (70's) and plan to have more jeans and sweat shirts then in the past. However some days can be great 80's, and in the same week 65. All depends.

In thoses 5 years we only had one that we remember as being "cold". 1998, an Elnio year, same as this year. My hubby only packed one sweat shrit, we came home with a new one from WDW.

Don't fear, it could warm up and all the pools at WDW are heated.

Lets both pray for warm. If not as long as you are dressed well it is still great fun. (and almost always better there then it is at our home in Michigan!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter