What's up with Olivia's

kimmer

always planning our next trip...
Trying to book breakfast at Olivia's in August and nothing is available. Nothing when I change my party size, even all the way down to 2. Just out of curiosity I checked for lunch too and nothing. Is it closed for refurb??

Trying to book breakfast at Olivia's in August and nothing is available. Nothing when I change my party size, even all the way down to 2. Just out of curiosity I checked for lunch too and nothing. Is it closed for refurb??
What date are you trying to book for? 180 days from now is Aug 17.

I ended up doing my dining reservations over the phone the other day and the CM was surprised that Olivia's wasn't available but then explained that they must not have uploaded/released their dining yet that far in advance. I had to call again today because a mistake was made that I didn't catch right away, and I asked to check on Olivia's again. Still no luck. The CM was really confused about why it hadn't been released yet. She said she hadn't heard anything about Olivia's being closed for a renovation (I'll add: yet).
Hope it opens soon. I've been so excited to try it!

OKW common areas are going through a refurb starting this Spring and going through August 2019 - it may be the time they are going through their soft goods refurb. Just a guess but the timing is right.

Good :yay: Happy to hear it's not dead

We're staying there (OKW) in September, and it's one of our favorite restaurants.
After I read this, and another thread, I looked at booking July
and August, to test, and got the 'no available' messages.

Wasn't sure how to break it to DH that he might not get to eat there this trip :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter