~~~~~What's up with this Windsor Hills response???

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
We rented at Windsor Hills before and are looking to go again in Nov. 2010.
I submitted and inquiry and one of the owners responded and had this in his email "if you book with me you get VIP parking to all parks and VIP passes which let you go to the front of the line for many rides im the only one who offers this" :confused3

I've heard of the AAA diamond parking passes, so maybe he bought a bunch of those or something, but there is no VIP front of the line passes.

Sounds like horsepuckey to me.

I've heard of the AAA diamond parking passes, so maybe he bought a bunch of those or something, but there is no VIP front of the line passes.

Sounds like horsepuckey to me.
I know...that's what I thought. I went to the owner's website and there are quite a few reviews and a few of them mention the VIP passes...wonder if it's all a scam?

Maybe he's offering to go into the parks with you and be your "runner" to get all the fastpasses. :rotfl:

I saw someone post something like this on here a while back. Try doing a forum search maybe. ( Not that anyone can ever find anything with that search.. lol) I hope someone has a answer for you. I am curious as well.

I hope he isn't recycling a Make A Wish button or something like that...

I have not heard of anything like that at all. You could ask him for more details on the VIP passes.

-Kay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter