What's Your Avatar?

Mine is a picture of a cake I had made by the Grand Floridian bakery for my my daughter's 18th birthday. The picture is probably 10 years old now!

Not my photo. Photo of the Cal mascot Oski taken in front of Sproul Hall.

The Shmoo was a lovable bowling pin-shaped whiskered creature. The Shmoo yielded milk, eggs, cheesecake, and just about anything else you might desire. Shmoo meat when roasted was pork, when broiled it was steak, and when fried it was chicken. The eyes of a Shmoo made good suspender buttons and its whiskers made fine toothpicks. The skin when cut thin served as high quality cloth; cut thick it was leather, and cut in strips it became boards for housing.

During the Soviet Union's blockade of West Berlin, Germany in 1948, candy-filled Shmoos were air-dropped to hungry West Berliners from transport planes by America's 17th Military Airport Squadron. The commanders of the Berlin airlift had cabled Capp, requesting the inflatable Shmoos as part of Operation: Little Vittles. "When the candy-chocked Shmoos were dropped, a near-riot resulted...." (Reported in Newsweek—11 October 1948)

Painting I had commissioned of my girlfriend's and my online role-play characters. We met in an online RP when both our characters wandered into the same tavern. That was five years ago, been talking to each other ever since <3

Mine is a picture of a cake I had made by the Grand Floridian bakery for my my daughter's 18th birthday. The picture is probably 10 years old now!

Funny, for some reason all these years I thought it was a cake that you made! LOL, this should be a fun thread.

Mine is just a literal avatar that I made on Meez dot com many years ago (don't even know if the place exists anymore or in what state. I probably wouldn't trust to go there anymore!) It's supposed to be me hanging out at my favorite place, the beach!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter