Whats your favorite breakfast place???

714atuf

Earning My Ears
I recieved such great responses from my request for dinner suggestions I am gonna do the same thing for breakfast.

Where are the good places to eat breakfast, at the resorts, at City Walk and in the parks.

It's not gourmet food...but we like Green Eggs & Ham at IOA (and I usually won't even eat eggs!)

Croissant Moon bakery at IOA. Great sandwiches, muffins and pastries!

Our favorite thing to do is to have breakfast in our room. Another great thing is the character breakfast at Confiscos. When we were there it was only on weekends.

One of the problems with Green Eggs and Ham is that during non-peak times, it isn't open for breakfast.

I'd love to know more about the character breakfast. Where is it located, price, what characters are there?

Thanks!

character breakfast at Confiscos I think its $16 per adult and $9 for kids friday saturday & sundays till 10.30 am
our favourite place was cinnabon's very filling:jester:

Could you please tell us more about the character breakfast at confiscos and if there are any other character meals at US?
Thanks, YO

:bounce: :Pinkbounc princess: princess:

Cinabon is always a hit, but I was stoked to see they had them (hot and gooey even) at Orchid's contental breakfast at RPR. I can't wait to have one on Sat morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter