What's your favorite Disney song?

Blondie

~*~*~*~<br><font color=blue>This TF always enjoys
If I had to narrow it down to just one, it would be When You Wish Upon A Star. It seems like I've know that song my whole life!

Several wind up toys/plush animals that the kids had when they were babies played that song too!

I like that one too!!!More recently I like When Sshe loved me,from Toy Story Two,a bit sad but nice!!

Today, I'd choose:
A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true

Makes me want to be at WDW.:)

I'm partial to "Part of Your World" from the Little Mermaid.

I love a lot of other Disney songs! My little boy appreciates my musical taste, but the rest of the family think I'm nuts.

I love "When You Wish Upon A Star" , its such a classic. I also love the song from Hunchback, I think its called "Out There"? Or something like that?

That's very hard as I have more than one, but I guess if I was to go with my heart, it would be CHIM, CHIM, CHEREE from Mary Poppins!! LOVE THAT SONG!! :p

That's very hard as I have more than one, but I guess if I was to go with my heart, it would be CHIM, CHIM, CHEREE from Mary Poppins!! LOVE THAT SONG!! :p

Oh, and i love "Zipidee Doo Dah" also, reminds me of the channel that's on the TV in your room at WDW!!

hmmmmmm....Under the Sea........Hakuna Matata............You Can Fly.........mmmmm sorry can't pick......

Dumbo's ..."Baby of Mine"...makes me cry all the time.
Then Illuminations, followed by "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes."

Definately....
When you wish upon a star,
AND
Zippity Doo Dah.....

They just are Disney to me.....

I have so many favorites that I could listen to over and over again without getting tired of. I guess my favorite would have to be A Whold New World, with A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes and Part of Your World close behind.

I love "A whole new world" from Alladin! I also LOVE the whole illuminations cd.

Circle of Life, by far. I can't hear it without crying.

Kiss the Girl from Little Mermaid always makes me smile.

Mine is When You Wish Upon a Star for sure. :D

I would say A Whole New World from Aladdin, Part of Your World from the Little Mermaid and finally, Remember the Magic by Brian McKnight. Just love that last song. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter