Zero to Hero from Hercules
Under the Sea from Little Mermaid
Can you feel the love tonight? from Lion King

"When you wish Upon a Star"
"colors of the wind"
"just around the riverbend"
"Little April Shower"

oh I know there are more! lol

"Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast! My best friend and I become like little kids whenever that song is on, and it's a huge inside joke!

I also love all of the other BatB songs and "A Whole New World" from Aladdin.

“So This is Love,” from Cinderella and “Baby Mine,” from Dumbo.

"A Whole New World" from Aladdin.

"Somewhere out There" from an American Tale and "Stay Awake" from Mary Poppins

It's hard to pick just one! I guess I would go with "A Dream in a Wish Your Heart Makes" today. Tomorrow it could be something totally different. :D

<font color=#0066FF>Gosh this is hard. I like "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" and "Little April Shower."

And I love the song in Winnie the Pooh:

I'm just a little black rain cloud
Hovering under the honey tree
I'm only a little black rain cloud
Pay no attention to little me
Everyone knows that a rain cloud
Never eats honey, no not a nip
I'm just floating around
Over the ground
Wondering where I will drip
</font>

I've been playing "Out There" for the past few weeks!!
All time favorite would be A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes.

Candle on the Water from Pete's Dragon. We had that song sung at our wedding. :D

But Gaston from Beauty and the Beast is a close second. That song is so funny! :cool:

hmmmmm.....
My top 4 are
1.The second star to the right
2.promise from illuminations
3.best of friends
4.You'll be in my heart

When i was little, I used to go around the house SINGING...constantly...oh god, When Aladdin came out, i sang "Friend Like Me" in this robin williams falsetto...my Mom taped it, and it sounds SO funny...*rolls eyes*...i almost forgot abut that...but...

My favorite Disney song...right now...is You'll Be In My Heart from Tarzan. Runner up is that piano instrumental "Spectromagic Theme" track from that Music From The Park album they released for the 25th anniversary. I can hear it in my head, but I can't find the disc. My other all time favorite is that "bless my soul" song from Hercules. It was going through my head all day yesterday...

JC

Spago-
We have those songs in the car CD player right now & my kids & I listen to them all the time! Monkey's Uncle is my DD-13's favorite right now. My DS-6 is currently obsessed with the Spectrum Song. He wants to hear it over & over. Can anyone tell me what that song is from? DS is also into the Parent Trap song "Let's Get Together".

I love "Circle of Life" from the Lion King and "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas.

This makes me think of DS when he was a toddler. He would put a stick over his shoulder and march around singing...Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho like the 7 dwarfs. Too precious! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!