Whats your favorite "go to" restaurant when at Disney

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
I dont go anymore but when I did I had a few places, that wasn't the best food, but I just like to go there

We have several which we include almost every visit:
Shula’s
Il Mulino
STK Orlando

And more often than not we dine at:
Boma
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Art Smith’s Homecomin’
Todd English’s bluezoo

If we have to eat in the parks our “go-tos” are usually:
Columbia Harbor House
Epcot festival booths
Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge
Yak and Yeti

Last edited:

San Angel Inn. The food is not the best, but we always go there. We love the atmosphere and the little boat ride. The Mexico pavilion is so beautiful.

We love Ray's at MK for QS... so many memories are here....

We love Chef's de France, and Teppan Edo... these to have lots of memories... and we enjoy the food here....

Right now our favorites are... Boathouse, Jaleo, and Terralina

We only eat TS so we do a good bit every trip. Some we do for the atmosphere & some we like the food. We change stuff up each trip, but we usually include Via Napoli, Boathouse, Hollywood Brown Derby, Ohana, & Whispering Canyon on most trips.

QS- Satuli Canteen at AK and BOG lunch (we go to one or both every trip)
TS- California Grill, Shula's, Cape May Cafe, Hollywood Brown Derby (we try to visit one each trip but we also limit TS and like to try new places each visit).

On our "off day" we usually go down to DS and have dinner at Raglan Road. We used to include Kona as a go to, but the menu's changed too much and the prices have gotten too high for what you get.

Last edited:
Our tastes have changed over the years. When the kids were young it was all about the character meals, so Crystal Palace, 1900, and Liberty Tree Tavern.

These days it's often more about quality (but not always):
AK- Satuli Canteen
MK- Skippers Canteen, Pecos Bills, Be Our Guest
Resort- Yatchsman (for adults only meal),
Disney Springs: Wolfgang Puck Express,

Random food/fun mixture: Whispering Canyon

Disneyland: Carnation Cafe, Rancho del Zocalo

Last edited:
I think we have eaten at Earl of Sandwich every time we have visited WDW. We also always ate at Tortuga Tavern when they had the taco salads. They just seem to fit the bill on hot days with the toppings bar to customize our salads. I think both just became unnamed traditions.
As far as TS, we always try to mix them up so no absolute “go to”.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter