Whats your favorite "go to" restaurant when at Disney

We love the character meals when we go with our grandkids, but here are our favorite eating places (with or without family):

Magic Kingdom- The Plaza Restaurant, Casey's Corner and Pinocchio Village Haus
Epcot- Yorkshire County Fish Shop and Electric Umbrella
Animal Kingdom- Pizzafari and Flame Tree Barbeque
Hollywood Studios- 50's Prime Time Café and Mama Melrose's Restaurant
Disney Springs- We love eating at Disney Springs! Our favorites- Blaze Pizza, Chef Art Smith's Homecomin', Planet Hollywood, and Earl of Sandwich

I keep hearing great things about Raglan Road, so I think we need to try it!

The pastries and treats at Amorette's Patisserie are delicious, even though they look too cute to eat!

"Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater" restaurant at the Hollywood Studios. My wife and I HAVE to eat there at least one time, whenever we visit the Magic Kingdom. We both love sci-fi movies and drive-in theaters, so this combines both.

I agree about its fun for grownups, but disagree about the price, hotels are about 1/4 the price of Disney and you dont hav eto buy park tickets. But Im not a gambler, I guess if you gambles most of the day, Disney would be cheaper
We have also quit going to Disney. After a trip to USO, as far as a family Orlando trip, we found that to be a vastly better experience. My husband and I have done Disney without kids and it’s fun, but I’d rather do Vegas, too. From both a cost and fun perspective. When we want a theme park fix these days, we head to Dollywood. Better prices, great resort, more exciting rides and better fast pass system.

To the OP, when we did do Disney regularly, our go to restaurant was Via Napoli. Have always had good experiences there.

I have to say I also took Kona off my list -Coffee was still good but
the food was not that great and a poor value
I haven't been to Le Cellier lately ,food was good but not sure
worth the prices ,There are a few more steak places around would love to
hear your favorites !

Also my new three to try this year will be ,
Please let me know what you love at these places
California Grill
Morimoto Asia
Okay The Wave -
not my 1st time but
the 1st time had the fillet it was great !
2nd time had the risotto and had to send it back
and it still was not good - the waitress was crabby at me
so cut my losses and haven't been back but i have heard good things lately
so maybe another try -Maybe breakfast -so anyone have recent experiences here ??

BOG lunch on our 1st park day -
Ohana
Art Smith Homecomin'
Via Napoli
Beaches and Cream for the patty melt
Trails End -The morning we leave

My Disney Springs favorite fast food
Wolfgang puck express
The Polite Pig
Pizza Ponte ....this might be the perfect slice

Always do Akershus for breakfast, Cape May dinner & Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom for dinner.

Yachtsman Steakhouse
I've gone a lot over the years and always enjoyed it!

In terms of in park dining, we like Crystal Palace, Garden Grill, the sit down restaurant in China (cheap and air conditioned!) and Akershus breakfast.

Offsite, we like Chik Fil A, Orlando Ale House and Chuy's.

....as much as we LOVE Jiko, I'm trying to figure out which park to attend on the 4th of July....any suggestions? And WHERE should we make an ADR?

Boma- every trip. We love it- and not just for the food. I love being at AKL, love the atmosphere, love having a tall iced tea in the a/c after a hot August day at AK. Boma just has a place in our hearts.

Tangierine Cafe- We love the food, love to sit in "Morocco" and people watch while eating lunch.

New favorites are Raglan Road and Nomad Lounge. We've only been to RR once, but will make sure to go again. Tried Nomad for lunch on our last trip and liked it so much, we went back for late-nite nosh and drinks!

lol. Great minds think alike. We've always loved Y&Y, Boma and Le Cellier. Last trip we had a bunch of new additions. We discovered Boma for breakfast. :love: And the Nomad Lounge. (We also went twice - and I went again on a solo park day when I was at a conference! It's my definite go to now.) And Restaurant Marrakesh. And Sanaa for QS breakfast, or to grab a small plate at the bar to take to our room. Definitely a AK bent in our family.

I have never wanted to try Raglan Road. I'm just not a big Irish food/music person. What makes it so special? Maybe I'll have to break down and try it sometime.

MK: Casey's Corner (until they got rid of the footlongs), BOG
Epcot: Akershus, Rose and Crown (biased because I'm British, and I have/had friends work there as part of their CRP year)
AK: Satu'li Canteen, Harambe Market
DHS: Haven't really got one yet
Disney Springs: Chicken Guy, Daily Poutine
Resorts: Landscape of Flavors, Trattoria Al Forno (best character breakfast by far!)

At the Swan, Garden Grill for their buffet breakfast.
Shula’s.
Trattoria on the Boardwalk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter