Whats your favorite "go to" restaurant when at Disney

Biergarten, love the food and the atmosphere.
AK: Flame tree BBQ, DW and I always split the ribs and chicken platter.

At Disneyland, Rancho del Zocalo, we generally go twice in a trip. I prefer French Market but the boys always win lol

At DisneyWorld, I was only there once but it was for ten days, we repeated Be Our Guest. We love the Grey stuff what can I say?

We also fully plan to go to Tusker House again for breakfast.

Last edited:
DL: Blue Bayou

DW: Le Cellier Steakhouse in Epcot was amazing.....but amazingly expensive. Glad I went once to DW, not sure I will go back. Just not Disneyland.

Brown Derby, Be Our Guest, Tusker House
DL.....Napa Rose, Carthay Circle, Carnation Cafe, Rancho Zocalo

We have 3 “go-tos” at the Disneyland resort:
Steakhouse 55
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen
Tortilla Jo’s

Bengal Barbecue in Adventureland, near Indiana Jones.

I love me their Banyan Beef Skewers. It's the way barbecue sauce should be, salty, spicy and savory.

WDW: Hollywood Brown Derby and the Biergarten

DL: Napa Rose, Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen, and Carthay's

We only did counter service meals on our last trip so it's been a while since I've been to a Disney restaurant, but we really like Tusker House. I don't usually care for buffets but it works well for us because we are all picky and they have a good variety of food. AK is our favorite park as well. I think sit-down restaurants are a waste of time in Disney World--I'm there for a good time, not to eat a long, drawn-out fancy meal--but we all have different priorities when we vacation.

For us it’s Pecos Bill and Earl of Sandwich. I always get Flame Tree BBQ while the rest of the family gets Pizzafari. We used to love Ohana before our 3 kids became Disney “Adults”. Now we can’t justify the cost because they are such picky eaters and they don’t really eat that much there. We tend to always eat at the same places but after reading all the favorites here I’m realizing we may have to try a few new places on our next trip.

really 3 reasons, and there all equal in my decision not to go back (my child is grown up, price, like vegas better)

Just because your kiddo is a grown up doesn't mean you can't visit anymore... It is completely different when you visit without kids, there is lot to do and experience, DH and I love being big kids at the parks, lots of wonderful memories are here... now visiting with the grandkids that have come along...when they are with us or we go all of us as big family trip its just wonderful.... You don't have to rush around from ride to ride... you can take time to eat, or watch the parade and fireworks... and when your ready you can head out of the park to nap or hit the pool with a few adult beverages... with all the new additions... You should totally give it a try... at least once...

We like Vegas too...when you price compare you more that likely will come out better at WDW.... Vegas is costly... cha ching... cha ching.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts