What's Your Favorite?...........Part 3

New York Cheddar, made in Salem oregon by kettle chip company. I usually bring back 10 bags as they are only sold in the US at one store chain in Salem Now they have a Parmesan new flavor out aviable at Krogers/frys, taste similar, but not as sharp. Unfortualey, the three bags I ate in Oregon, did not tast as good as memory, tastebuds are still on recovery .....I hope......and they were not on sale, $4.00 a bag at expensive local chain store....so I came home empty.

ice chest to travel with?

whatever is on the one station I have it set to. It has a variety

WYF type of casserole?

good question....I have a whole set of voyager music that I listen in relationship to geogprahcy....music for I-5, but we don't travel that californina road any;more, so now 95 to 393 to 97. state routes from Yuma to salem.....and all of this if I am by myself in the car, sunrise sunset Valida four seasons like music, in vegas frank sintria, going up the hills film sound tracks, and late in the drive, pop music....alll on CDS. Except Goldfield , NV has its own radio station and if ever wanted your family to see the real west...Goldfield is living ghost town.

I was listening to a christian radio station when having cancer radiation, a station thay played more anthem music then worship. I don' listen now because all the songs make me cry of memories of that struggle. So I just leave the radio off when in town.

The best music I like playing is ethereal music, like spa music, but more emotion. I would play the last four tracks of City of Angels when traveling thru the deep green Oregon forest, down hill, up high off the crest of the mountains, no traffic, just peace....That forest is all gone now of this month fires.....going to use a harder grade downhill drive now that did not burn, but crowded road.

I only listen to the city of angels CD in the car....always thought I would find my soul mate in a woman who also listen to the last four tracks in the forest.

my soul soars when listening to CDs while traveling across the wild west.

oh-oh....hard to see screen with one eye and putting wife to bed, didn't pay attention to the screen above,

I don't eat casseroles, none of my wives cooked them, they look avoidable at potlucks and never know what lurks......I have two traditional green bean thanksgiving casserole....two spoonfulls.

WYF brand of paper towels?

Bounty....I like the ones that break into larger or smaller sheets

Picnic food

bird seeded, , rain watered, bee pollenated, thorn protected wild black berry jam, thick and mild sweet....the only jam I will spread on breakfast fare.

WYF....excuse??? our pool is not level🤷‍♂️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter