Whats your FAVORITE Pete "The Rant" Werner moment?

I wonder if I'm in the minority and I really don't like them. I just find most of them uncalled for.
i take issue with some also........but uncalled for? no. part of the problem with people today is that they line up like good little soldiers and spout the party line. from Emily Dickinson...........Assent—and you are sane—,
Demur—you're straightway dangerous—,
And handled with a Chain—.

As i was saying, Pete's coming back next week!!!!!!! And I hope his first episode is full of Rants. I'm clearing my schedule for that episode. Welcome back Pete!

Pete's coming back next week!!!!!!!

I don't know how you know, but I hope you're right. :goodvibes
I'm one that love's Pete's rants, he just says what he's thinking...no one has to agree with him but it's nice to hear someone not sugarcoat a situation.

That being said, I love the whole podcast team, they all bring different perspectives to the show which is interesting and fun to listen/watch. I've been a listerner since the beginning (the Bawb days) and I worried that I would not enjoy the podcasts without Bawb, but I DO! The new team has a wonderful dynamic that is fun and still informative.

I also go back and listen to the old poscasts occasionally because I feel it honors Bawb, and I just miss him. I know that may sound silly, as I only met him once in person but I always felt that how he was on the podcast, was how he was in real life, so he was sharing himself with us in every podcast.

i take issue with some also........but uncalled for? no. part of the problem with people today is that they line up like good little soldiers and spout the party line. from Emily Dickinson...........Assent—and you are sane—,
Demur—you're straightway dangerous—,
And handled with a Chain—.

The ones I find uncalled for and don't really like is when he refers to meg crofton as a cleaning woman, I just don't think it's right to bad talk someone you don't know like that.

A large majority of fans of this thread would say their favorite rant includes the Cleaning Lady segments. What would be the top 5 best rants of all time? Those fans reading please feel free to post them in numbered order below and maybe we will be lucky enough for Pete to view this and re-visit these Rants on a future episode!

I'm wondering if there will be a new rant about air travel at tomorrow's recording. pirate:

Most likely it will be recorded live tomorrow and posted for us to view/listen to on Tuesday. That is what they did for the New England meet

I was just listening to a podcast from Oct 2012 when Pete and Dustin did their review of the Polynesian. Pete mentioned how the Concierge Lounge surprisingly did not serve Kona coffee, and instead had "NesCrappe" instead! Being that I make it a point to visit the Poly every time I'm in town and grab a Kona coffee instead of the crappe they serve in the park, I thoroughly enjoy that comment.

Not a rant but a great Pete line. I believe it was during the NJ GKTW Meetup and showtunes came up and someone didnt get the reference. Pete slipped in a quick "Dont tease the straights" and I lost it. Lord knows what the people on the train thought I was laughing so hard to.

Heres mine it was pete's rant on disney hotel resort merchandise.and their are so many more but this came to my mind first after the rest that othre have posted about. love it or hate it he speaks for the hart and he doses not care what other think. this is why everyone can't get enough of his Rants

Heres mine it was pete's rant on disney hotel resort merchandise.and their are so many more but this came to my mind first after the rest that othre have posted about. love it or hate it he speaks for the hart and he doses not care what other think. this is why everyone can't get enough of his Rants

The thing with that I see is they have put it back in the resorts that it sells well in like the DVC resorts for example. The resorts that don't have any my guess would be it didn't sell well so they have not requested any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!