Whats your FAVORITE Pete "The Rant" Werner moment?

I am glad someone finally said it, I wanted to but was too chicken for fear of getting attacked. Matthew was completely out of line, no question but I had a hard time listening and had to turn it off, in the live chat and in the comments there was some name calling, one I found particularly vulgar. I think they eventually got cleaned up but did he see those?! I would be devastated to be attacked like that in a community I was invested.
The name calling was not Pete’s fault at all, it was the internet and thought it was too much.

1) nobody was called out by name. No surname provided, and only a state or residence referred to; it wasn’t like any one individuals twitter / Facebook / Instagram user name was given out.

2) the author of the email only worded it so harshly in order to get attention. I myself have questioned their commitment to growing the channel numbers etc, but as pete said: they aren’t the trackers; this isn’t their main source of income; this is gravy. The emailer was more than happy to be overly aggressive in their correspondence; I do not think the retort was excessive.

I am glad someone finally said it, I wanted to but was too chicken for fear of getting attacked. Matthew was completely out of line, no question but I had a hard time listening and had to turn it off, in the live chat and in the comments there was some name calling, one I found particularly vulgar. I think they eventually got cleaned up but did he see those?! I would be devastated to be attacked like that in a community I was invested.
The name calling was not Pete’s fault at all, it was the internet and thought it was too much.

I can't comment on what was happening in the live chat, which sounds like bad news. In terms of what Pete said, I can understand why he'd want to address it directly. Pete puts his heart and soul into the podcast and his company overall, and it has to sting to get criticism like this that doesn't seem constructive. I haven't received this type of feedback on my show, and I'm not sure how I'd respond.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter