What's your favorite Winter Olympic sport to watch?

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
With the Olympics only a month away what sport or sports do like to watch the most?

I like figure ice skating and downhill skiing. :)

A little bit of almost everything.

I need my quadrennial fix of curling, short-track speed skating, and luge.

The only things I don't enjoy are those "hot dogging" events: snowboard half-pipe, aerial skiing, etc.

A little bit of almost everything.

I need my quadrennial fix of curling, short-track speed skating, and luge.

The only things I don't enjoy are those "hot dogging" events: snowboard half-pipe, aerial skiing, etc.

I did love that snowboarding event where a group goes down the run at once. My favorite was when that one tried to hot dog, fell, and lost. HAHAHA. Karma.

Last edited:
I like figure skating and skiing. DH likes hockey and dd likes hockey and ski jumping. We all love curling.

Last edited:
I used to love watching pairs figure skating the most, but ice dancing has become my favorite. I also love watching downhill skiing, luge, curling, and snowboarding.

Isn't curling everybody's favorite? :D

I do like to watch it, but my favorite's hockey. Every 4 years I'm a hockey fan.

(Curling and hockey--maybe I have some latent Canadian in me? :confused3)

Also love the downhill. Something about basically throwing yourself down the side of a mountain and trying to be the fastest one down that's great fun to watch.

I did love that snowboarding event where 6 go down the run at once. My favorite was when that one tried to hot dog, fell, and lost. HAHAHA. Karma.

I like the snowboard races, but not the events that are judged.

Yep, I remember that race where the one overconfident girl in the lead tried to show off right before the finish line and fell on her butt. I think she was able to recover in time to get the silver or bronze medal anyway, but that hot dog maneuver cost her the gold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter