What's your favorite. . . ?

My favorite salad is the cucumber salad side from Sci-Fi Dine-In. So yummy!
View attachment 324689

What is your favorite QS restaurant at Disney Springs?

I was also a big fan of that cucumber side salad at Sci Fi, but when I was there last month, they said they have removed it from the menu. :charac2:

Favorite QS at Disney Springs is Wolfgang Puck Express.

What's your favorite buffet?

I was also a big fan of that cucumber side salad at Sci Fi, but when I was there last month, they said they have removed it from the menu. :charac2:

Favorite QS at Disney Springs is Wolfgang Puck Express.

What's your favorite buffet?

Boma- either breakfast or lunch as both are delicious.

What's your favorite bread service?

I've heard the term "bread service" only for Sanaa, and theirs is great, (oh, and Tiffin's) but in the overall bread category it would be the rolls at Yachtsman Steakhouse.

What's your favorite kids' meal?

Last edited:

This may be a bit "lame" but I love the Port Orleans Riverside Mill food court's Children's breakfast platter that included a side of their banana's foster topping for the mini-Mickey waffle. (One tip; one of the walk up windows includes the topping with the platter, and one did not... unfortunately I can't remember which did and which didn't! :P)

What's your favorite food from Sunshine Seasons in EPCOT? Can be a dessert, meal, side, anything...

This may be a bit "lame" but I love the Port Orleans Riverside Mill food court's Children's breakfast platter that included a side of their banana's foster topping for the mini-Mickey waffle. (One tip; one of the walk up windows includes the topping with the platter, and one did not... unfortunately I can't remember which did and which didn't! :P)

What's your favorite food from Sunshine Seasons in EPCOT? Can be a dessert, meal, side, anything...

The strawberry shortcake!

What’s your favorite treat from the MK Confectionery?

Garden Grill for sure! I love how relaxing it is, and the character interaction is the best. Plus, you know, that cinnamon bun.

tumblr_inline_p9af49H3Ko1r12a46_500.jpg

What is your favorite tea (or drink containing tea)?

Garden Grill for sure! I love how relaxing it is, and the character interaction is the best. Plus, you know, that cinnamon bun.

tumblr_inline_p9af49H3Ko1r12a46_500.jpg

I’m glad you answered Garden Grill! I booked an ADR for breakfast there for my upcoming trip. I’ve never eaten there before, but that sticky bun bake looks amazing! I’m looking forward to the character interaction, too. It’s been 17 years since my last character meal. Lol!

Absolute favorite is the Vegetarian platter at Tangerine Cafe, but just last week, I discovered the Colony Salad can be ordered at LTT w/o chicken, so then it would be a vegetarian entree also, so now that's in contention. What's your favorite ice cream cone?

I totally love Guinness and Boddingtons Ale and at Rose & Crown, I can enjoy both at the same time in a drink called "Bumblebee"

images

What is your favorite place to view MK fireworks?

I have a keychain with Mickey peeking around the first letter of my name. He's with me every day!

What's your favorite "first thing when we get to Disney, we ..."

Edit: Oops! Meant to say "we have to eat..."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter