What's your least favorite park?

What is your least favorite park?

• Total voters
I chose Animal Kingdom, but I still love it. I just love it less than the others. If not for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, HS would have taken it's place as my least favorite.

Hard call, but it would have to be AK and that's only because it's the park I have spent the least amount of time in. My family likes to do Pandora, the Safari and then leave. Prior to Galaxy's Edge it would have still been HS, but the last time we went there we had more fun than ever. We didn't ride anything besides Slinky Dog and Smugglers run, we just enjoyed the sites and sounds.

I picked AK.
  • Dinoland is a waste of space.
  • The Safari is great, but the rest of the animal attractions are fun but I've got other zoos that I can go to here locally.
  • Very hot
Those are my three primary reasons why I dislike it the most. I think the park itself is gorgeous. I love the theming and the details but I can never find myself doing this park for more than a day or very long.

Next time I get down there, I'll be going again and maybe then I won't have a stroller with me. Or at least a much smaller one. And probably not in August.

AK is my least favorite park, despite having some of my favorite attractions. I don't love the dining options, the park is huge, there are not as many shade/AC opportunities...It's a great park, but of the 4, definitely the one we spend the least amount of time.

Has always been a tossup of HS and AK, but as HS has added new rides, AK would probably be my least favorite and usually just a half day park.

I said AK - we’re not thrilled ride people so if we go at all, it’s to ride Navi and Safari and that’s it.. the layout is still really confusing to me, there’s too many bottle necks - plus I still can’t get over the time when a snake dropped out of the trees and bit a woman - that still freaks me out

EPCOT- although there are things we love, (especially different times of the year) we don't spend a ton of time there. My husband gets bored there quickly. When I have time in my own, I like to explore the countries more, but not something the rest of the family likes to do.

As much as we enjoyed Epcot my kids hated it. I think they put Elsa over there just to put some kid appeal.
Kids said it was too educational

I said HS, but I don't dislike it. And I know I will love Toy Story Land and GE looks like it looks amazing. Somehow I haven't made it to either of those yet.
It's just that HS is ... hot.
I know AK is hot, too. But AK has a nice overall "feel" to it, not to mention good Asian food.
HS just looks a lot like Florida, which is where I grew up. I know it's supposed to look like Hollywood, and I like those touches, but mostly it just feels like Florida to me. And even though the new lands probably are amazing, the whole thing isn't a cohesive theme throughout, so yeah, that's Florida for you.
HS has got rides and shows I love, but that just means I love the other parks more.

Somewhat surprised to see HS receive so many votes here; it's always been my favorite park dating back to when my parents took my brother and I at a young age. AK for the wife and I is definitely our least favorite; we only went for a half day to see It's Tough to Be a Bug, the Lion King and Nemo shows (these two are some of the best on property, IMO) and ride EE (one of my favorite rides) before heading back to the resort for some pool time during our last trip. Had a Fast Pass for Na'vi River Journey, but it wound up breaking down for the day so didn't get to ride that. Still, we're not anything close to Avatar fans so I kind of doubt we'd really enjoy the rides that much. There's really just not much besides the four attractions above that appeals to me at AK.

Also, AK is FREAKING HOT, and that's coming from someone whose very rarely uncomfortable in the heat.

Epcot, sadly. Awhile there are things we definitely like there, I feel like we can walk for ten minutes and literally see or do nothing. It used to be my favorite!

i love them all but i suppose i would have to go AK, it used to be hollywood studios but galaxies edge is a game changer

I voted HS. I really miss the original theme relating to all things movie. I miss the backlot tour, sounds dangerous, great movie ride, animation courtyard (free drawing class!). The park seems to be a shell of it's former self, disjointed areas. I confess, I've yet to see TSL and SWL up close and personal (I was supposed to be there in June but, ya know..) So maybe those two new "lands" will ease my pain.

Definitely HS! It’s not a full day park for us and it always seems crowded. We hit up Toy Story and Batuu, watch Indie, then head out.

I never liked HS but with the new starwars stuff (which I haven't seen yet) and MRR I am going to knock it up a spot over AK. I like the Pandora addition and a few rides (Everest) but I have never felt like it was a full day park. In fact we don't even plan a full day around it and our last trip had us dropping in on our day of arrival. However in past years I never spent an entire day in HS either, we always got to a point in the afternoon where we thought "ok now what do we do".

I picked HS. There isn't much to do and most of the rides are for thrill rides only people. I try to go later in the day and go on a few rides and a show then eat dinner and leave. My DH refuses to go back to AK because it's too hot and the only things that interest him are far apart.

In the past I tried to skip HS but my wife wouldn't. I always felt like I was walking around a parking lot there and roasting while doing so. I agree with AK we actually skipped it last trip, we have a world class zoo at home so the animals aren't a big deal for us either.

We like all four parks but spend less time in MK then any of the others. It has never been a favorite, even when my son was a toddler he preferred Epcot. We tend to spend 1/2 day at best in MK but will hop over there for some shopping. Now days with no park hopping, I'm guessing we would spend 1/2 day then 1/2 day at the pool.

I love them all. We usually find ourselves spending the least amount of time in HS, though with Star Wars that could change.

I adore the theme of AK, EP is amazing (without construction), and MK, well it's just classic Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter