Whats your 'must go to' restaurant when you visit?

That's a hard one! However, here are few of favorite/must do restaurants...

Breakfast: Kona Cafe
Breakfast: Tusker House
Breakfast: Crystal Palace

Lunch/dinner: Via Napoli
Lunch/dinner: Chefs de France
Lunch/dinner: Liberty Tree Tavern
Dinner: California Grill
Dinner: Ohana

Enjoy!
Poly princess:

This trip the only requests for repeats I got from the family were:
-Teppan Edo
and
-50's PT

pixiedust:

But, I added Sci-Fi in as MY must do! :thumbsup2

Many restaurants were wonderful, but if I picked the ones that I couldn't live without: Le Chefs de France in Epcot and the Hollywood Brown Derby in DHS

Another vote for Raglan Road in DTD. The food is great, the beer is great, the atmosphere is great. We go every trip!

Jim

mike the canuck said:
Be Our Guest is now officially my favourite restaurant in WDW. I will be going there every time if I can. Here is a video from my lunch CS experience there: http://youtu.be/b_79w_k_o-I

Wow, they're really kicking it up a notch with food quality and theming. We are hopin for CS meal there in March, and dinner in November.

I have a few that I love Jiko, Boma, Sanaa, Teppan Edo, Yak & Yeti and Kona Cafe

I just ate at Marakesh and might put it on that list

everytime we go we go to at least a few of those

This Jan we are there for 5 days and are doing Kona Boma and Yak&Yeti

We love Cape May for the crab leg/seafood buffet. We eat there once or twice a trip. We also love Captain's Grille at the YC, very delicious food.

Our favorites are:

Narcoossees

Cali Grill (to watch wishes)

Flying Fish (spend night on the BW)

These are also really good restaurants when you are kid free!!! :)

Table Service:

Breakfast: Crystal Palace for Pooh's french toast, Kona Cafe for Tonga Toast.

Lunch: Liberty Tree Tavern for their Declaration Salad and toffee cake.

Dinner: 'Ohana, California Grill for sushi and the filet.

Counter Service:

Columbia Harbour House, Pecos Bill's, Flame Tree BBQ, Tangierine Cafe.

poly princess said:
That's a hard one! However, here are few of favorite/must do restaurants...

Breakfast: Kona Cafe
Breakfast: Crystal Palace >>>my fave.

Lunch/dinner: Via Napoli
Lunch/dinner: Chefs de France
Lunch/dinner: Liberty Tree Tavern >>>> replace with Tutto Italia. Love that place.
Dinner: California Grill
Dinner: Ohana >>> remove completely!

Enjoy!
Poly princess:
This is my list too! Except id take off liberty tree and ohana. I like LTT but its not a fave. And i don't like ohana. I would add Tutto Italia. the pasta is so good! Lasagna is the best i ever had.

I would also like to add WGPE. Its one of my fave meals of my trip!

For me it is San Angel Inn in Mexico. Growing up it was my Dad's favorite place to eat so every time we went to EPCOT we always ate there. I am sure it was probably called something different in the 80s. I just always thought the inside of the Mexico pavilion was so cool!

We always do CRT. It's become a tradition for the kids. I liked it much better when the served the delicious lamb chops at dinner though. I keep trying to talk them out of going back but they won't have it. Lol

For breakfast, every trip we go to Cape May Cafe on our last day. Since we never go to park that day it is a great way to get a big dose of Disney before we go home, plus it is the most relaxing and quiet character meal available.

We don't really have any other must-dos, as we like to try different places every visit. However, it would be terrific to return to Sanaa, Kouzzina and Flying Fish again!

Lunch: Sci Fi

Dinner: Ohana

Any meal: Crystal Palace (prefer breakfast)

There are others I would repeat but those are the ones I can't imagine skipping.

JustBusiness said:
Wow, they're really kicking it up a notch with food quality and theming. We are hopin for CS meal there in March, and dinner in November.

Oh ya! I had the steak sandwich and French onion soup. Fantastic! Make sure you get there early for lunch. People start lining up at 9:45am for the 10:30 opening

We have a few that we have to go to each trip.
- California Grill
- Akershus Breakfast
- Le Cellier Lunch
- Cape May Cafe Breakfast

For QS we have to eat at Columbia Harbor House in MK and Earl of Sandwich in DTD

Boma - our favorite!
Crystal Palace for Breakfast
Flame Tree is always a great quick service
And always love the FUN restaurants like 50's Prime Time, Whispering Canyon and Sci Fi... not because the food is great... but it is good and it is always a fun experience!!

Breakfast - Crystal Palace (before park opens, a family tradition:)) and Akershus (although next trip we're going to try dinner)

QS Lunch - Columbia Harbour House, Casey's Corner

Dinner - Via Napoli, best pizza I've ever eaten! And, although it gets mixed reviews, we love Mama Melrose just before seeing Fantasmic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!