What's your Myers Briggs personality type?

My husband is an INTJ and he's the planner of our trips, but always leaves room to change plans if we want to. I'm an ESFP and am every time I take the Briggs-Meyer test. I don't think he would travel alone, being the introvert that he is. But I would! We travel together and balance each other out ;).

I think we are more likely to travel alone. I have yet to take a Disney trip alone, but I do wonder if it would be different than your typical vacation alone and thus I would end up talking to more people (given the Disney environment)?

I LOVE doing WDW solo. It’s a yearly thing for me. There are so many things about it that I enjoy, but the best way to put it is that it’s a great place to be alone, but also not be alone. Does that make sense? I love that I can go entire days without talking at all, but can also have lovely conversations with folks while I’m standing in line if I’m feeling like it. I’m a chatty introvert, so this works really well for me.

I think we are more likely to travel alone. I have yet to take a Disney trip alone, but I do wonder if it would be different than your typical vacation alone and thus I would end up talking to more people (given the Disney environment)?

I don't feel like I really set out to strike up conversations most of the time, but it just happens--sometimes I'll comment on something to someone who seems open to it; just as often a stranger (even a stranger who's there with a group and has their own people to talk to) will spontaneously comment on what's going on around us and then we're off and away just chatting along. If one were to make an active effort I'm sure one could have people to talk to quite a lot of the time, but even if you don't actively reach out you'll probably find yourself in friendly conversation more often than you'd think.

I tend to fluctuate between ISTJ and INTJ when I take the test. For me introversion is the only really strong indicator. On the other three areas I only have a slight preference to one side or the other.

I tend to think that Disney is pretty intentionally working to appeal to as many personality types as possible. They don't really care if you're an introvert, extrovert, or hippopotavert. And if you get that reference, I can guarantee that you have been reading some fairly niche contemporary fantasy.

I'm ISTJ :) I feel like's it's pretty accurate. DH is ENFP - perfect opposites!

INFJ here.

INFJ, though I think all personality types are attracted to Disney for their own reasons.

INFJ, and it's been pretty consistent across multiple tests. Like to have a plan so I know what to expect, but don't like too much of a plan since I want to do what I feel like doing. I'm curious as to whether introverts are more likely to travel alone...or if it's just a matter of how one travels alone. I tend to strike up conversations with strangers in the parks here and there, but then I'll go hours without really engaging with any of the people around me.

I'm INFJ, though the J tends to be borderline with P.

I am an INFJ, which is actually the most rare of the personality types.

Honestly, it explains a lot.

Another INFJ here :wave:

I like traveling alone and with my husband and occasionally with a friend, but I can get stressed out by traveling with people I don't know as well. When I am alone, I rarely strike up conversations that are more than just an exchange of pleasantries. Instead, I prefer just people watching or getting lost in my own little world. As far as planning goes, like @YawningDodo I like a general plan that allows for spontaneity, but doesn't leave me flailing with nothing to do or no place to eat.

Last edited:
ENFJ-T ...not sure how that plays into travel style but I do plan all aspects of all trips.

ISTJ here, but only a few percentage points from INFJ (the I and J are definite!), I have to agree that there's something at Disney for all personality types. While I enjoy everything Disney has to offer, the introvert (and engineer) in me enjoys seeing how the park designers tackled complex problems with elegant solutions. Every time I visit I see something new, even if it's as simple as where they hid the speakers for the parade music.

Last edited:
I go between INTP and INFP.

I’ve taken it many many times over the years and those are the only two I get.

Oh, and if you do colours, I’m orange/green :D

Very consistent INFP here :daisy: While I am not taking my first solo trip until September, I was able to snag a few solo mornings on my last trip in January. It was a total dream! While I really do enjoy being there with my boyfriend and sharing the magic together, logistically it was nice being there alone and really soaking things in/pushing forward where I wanted to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!