What's your Myers Briggs personality type?

I'm ISTP, like others have said I don't think Disney caters to one specific personality type and rather all personality types in different ways. I do think introverts are more likely to take and enjoy solo trips as we don't thrive on socialization as much as our extroverted counterparts and are therefore more likely able to enjoy being in our own space.

I also think there's a misconception that introverts like being at home. Personally while I enjoy being alone that doesn't mean I need to be at home.

Another INTJ here. It's about the research and planning. My wife is the just along for the ride, but she's the one that will start the conversation with strangers around the table (or trashcan) at F&W or in a ride queue.

I'm an ISTJ and love Disney. I work in law enforcement, which has made me loathe people in general lol but I love Disney people and going to Disney. I'm an East Coaster transplanted to the West Coast, so WDW will always have my heart. I've grown to enjoy DLR as well. WDW is one of the few places where I will strike up conversation with strangers! I don't tend to be as open at DLR just because of the different type of visitors.

Last edited:
I think we are more likely to travel alone. I have yet to take a Disney trip alone, but I do wonder if it would be different than your typical vacation alone and thus I would end up talking to more people (given the Disney environment)?

After this latest trip with my family which was chaotic at best because of the mix of personalities, I'm seriously contemplating a solo trip.

INFP :daisy: I am an introvert who, while I do love being home with my kitty, also loves going and doing things either by myself or with someone I am close with!

INTP or INFP depending on the test and what kind of mood I'm in at the time.

INTJ every time. For years my boss, the CSO, couldn't understand how I could successfully grow a practice (ie, sales), but I did, eh.:confused3 We did the test at every summer retreat.

I am an INFJ! I took the official test through Career Services in college. I’m really interested in MBTI and things like that.

I read an article once that more introverts tend to connect on Internet message boards like this one. It doesn’t mean extroverts are less likely to enjoy Disney, but they’re probably less likely to be found on here! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!