What's your poison?

Since I've decided to stay away from alcohol for the time being I am not on the hunt for good NA beer. I've seen (online) that there are some "craft" style NA beer out now I am hoping that one of my local stores might have some. There's no BevMo or similar in my town, so I am stuck with what the grocery stores might carry.

Since I've decided to stay away from alcohol for the time being I am not on the hunt for good NA beer. I've seen (online) that there are some "craft" style NA beer out now I am hoping that one of my local stores might have some. There's no BevMo or similar in my town, so I am stuck with what the grocery stores might carry.
I don't know about NA beer, but when I stopped drinking for a while I'd have stuff like club soda and lime, it was a pretty good replacement for the mixed drinks.

I don't know about NA beer, but when I stopped drinking for a while I'd have stuff like club soda and lime, it was a pretty good replacement for the mixed drinks.
I am mostly a beer drinker or as I said above whiskey & coke. I've been okay not drinking. I don't miss "drinking" as much as I miss having a good beer on Friday Night. Today is day 90 and was to be my last day. I was going to break sobrity by going to a local brewery and picking up a crowler of their Summer Kolsh (if they still had any) but it just doesn't seem right, right now.

I love to try new beers, one of my favorite things to do was going to different breweries and getting a flight. I plan trips around the breweries I am going to have lunch & dinner at. Of course I haven't been able to do that since early March. Maybe I will have to make the trek an hour south to pick up some NA craft beer at BevMo on a week day when they first open.

We have, idk, 50+ breweries near us. We love visiting them, trying different beers. I don't like IPAs either, but if they're real fruity some of them are ok.
The newer "Juicy" IPA's are much better than the West Coast IPA's. One of the things to look at is the IBU number. The higher the number more bitter the beer is going to (in general). This is not as true for Stouts where my favorite is well over 100, I try to stick to beers under 30.

The newer "Juicy" IPA's are much better than the West Coast IPA's. One of the things to look at is the IBU number. The higher the number more bitter the beer is going to (in general). This is not as true for Stouts where my favorite is well over 100, I try to stick to beers under 30.
You may want to take a closer look. No way is any stout over 100 IBU ; )

Winter I like Shiner Bock, Hot outside and I like Radlers, Schoffenhaufer Zitron, Grapefruit or Pomegranate. Everyday beer is Bud Light. Mexican food it's Dos Equies. Evenings and hanging out Glenlivet 14 year old single malt scotch neat. Although 12, or 18 year old works as well. The 14 is finished in Sherry casks, and the are introducing a new 12 year old that is aged in Rum casks which shoul be interesting as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter