What'syour favorite World Showcase Area?

TianaPrincess

Have a MAGICAL day.
Mine would be The American Pavilion. I love The Liberty Singers. They are fantastic and the show The American Adventure shows a great representation of the history of the United States.

I'm fond of Canada, but I also really like the UK (cool looking), Mexico (also cool looking), Germany (fave EPCOT restaurant, plus the caramel place) and Japan (pretty, plus I get my lucky cats and last time I did the pick-a-pearl thing and I really like my pearl necklace)

I'm partial to the beauty and food of France. But I do love Japan and Italy as well, and the UK and Morocco pavilions both host some of my favorite character meet and greets. Still I think France reigns for me.

The Mexican Pavilion is my favorite. I love the outside of the building itself. The shopping Marketplace style is great. The San Angel Inn is a fantastic restaurant and the Gran Fiesta Tour starring the Three Caballeros is a fun boat ride.

This is a hard choice. I luv the American Adventure Show in the American Pavilion & the Liberty Singers, but for how beautiful the area is I like Japan. I also luv Pick A Pearl there as well.

used to be Norway before Disney took out malestorm, but others are France, UNITED STATES, U.K., Canada, Germany, Italy,

I think my favorite is Japan, because of the food and the big department store. But the Canada pavilion is so beautiful, and Mexico is really pretty as well (the pyramid inside the pyramid??? Very cool.)

I like the UK a lot, but in Japan the people are so nice and they have such cool merch, but Italy has amazing food. And America is so patriotic-I can't decide!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!