What'syour favorite World Showcase Area?

My favorite areas are the UK, Canada, and the American Adventure. I love going to the back of the Canada area where the waterfall is and see the circle vision show. The UK is home to some of my favorite shops and one of my families favorite restaurants (Rose & Crown). The American Adventure is home to my favorite thing at Walt Disney World which is the Voices of Liberty. I'll sit in there for hours and watch several performances whenever I'm at WDW.

I spend the most time in Germany, however the American Pavilion is where I get my one turkey leg a trip at

FRANCE. My answer will always be France. Heck, I've been to actual France, and my favorite place on Earth is still the France Pavilion! The memories of watching Impressions de France, then coming outside to sit at one of the tables, soak in the sunshine, and eat sorbet and French pastries are some of my favorite memories ever. Then again, I am a huge Francophile, but still, I just think it's such a pretty and happy pavilion.

I also love Japan, Canada, and Germany. Japan because I've always wanted to go there and I think their culture, food, and architecture is awesome. Canada because the actual Canada is arguably my 2nd favorite place outside of Disney (1st is, of course, France), O Canada is such a great show, and I love the replica of Le Château Frontenac (which I've been lucky enough to actually visit!). Germany because I'm German-American, my favorite type of food is German, my favorite meal is schnitzel, and my favorite restaurant in the world is Biergarten. Also, I'm a sucker for the teddy bears :)

Oh! And Mexico. I looove Mexico.

They're all so great, though!

It's hard to decide but I'll have to go with France. They have the best food and all the adorable Marie plushes!

It used to be Norway solely because of Maelstrom but now I hate the Norway pavilion but I do love Mexico because of how it's like its own little city inside of the temple and it's just got a great atmosphere

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!