Wheel Chair Rental

Bridge203618

Mouseketeer
My hubby and I are going with our Stepdaughter and MIL to Disney and I just don't know if she can handle all the walking. Does anyone know the process or the price for Wheel Chair Rental???

We rented one for my mom a couple of years ago and it was $8 for the day I believe. They also have ECV rentals but those are quite a bit more ($35/day or so) - the rates have probably increased, like everything else, but that at least gives you an idea. The process was extremely easy. We just went to where they rent out strollers at the front of the park (we were at Epcot that day). My dad rented it so I'm not sure what kind of info he had to give, if any. It's not like you can steal them, since they won't let you leave the park with their equipment.

hth!
Cheryl

We did this last trip as my mom had had hip replacement surgery 5 months earlier and it was just too much.

Your best bet is to get one from your resort and then you will always have it and its FREE from the resort. When we requested one at ASMo they had to get one from ASSp and they were nice. We had one incident with a rude CM who said they don't reserve them for guests and she was wrong since we had one with our name on it and after 10 min of telling my Mom was wrong, she fiannly asked for my mom's name and looked in back and Lo and Behold- there it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter