Wheel chair tag question

Nikciburd

Mouseketeer
im wondering if the stroller as a wheelchair tag is detachable. We are bringing two single strollers. Our 7 year old is the disabled one (autism) and may need the stroller for sensory reasons as well as containment at Times. However, he has a lot of energy and will prefer to walk much of the time I think. The strollers we have are a maclaren volo and citymini GT. The GT is our pick for our 3 year old because of the recline. However, our 7 year old fits in that better than the maclaren and it steers better. I really would like to be able to park the volo much of the time and have the GT in case we need it. That way I can hold the little one and put him in it in the lines should it be necessary but I also don’t want to be deceptive since 3 year old isn’t disabled. I’m trying to be honest but logistically I just like to do things on the fly. Maybe 3 year old uses maclaren all day except around noon to three when she could potentially fall asleep. Or maybe later in the evening if she didn’t sleep earlier. And we just grab the volo for the rare tunes when we are walking across the park or both are tired or are in sensory overload. What’s your advice for the stroller? How should I handle this fairly? That said if I had opted for the double then it wouldn’t be an issue so maybe I am blowing this out of proportion. We chose singles because in laws will be there and they may take 3 year old separately quite a bit. At that point obviously we should keep the wheelchair tag. Ok. Help! Clearly I’m a mess. We leave in 6 days.

it is like an airline luggage tag that sticks to itself so once off it really does not work again You will need to pick one stroller to tag or get a double stroller

im wondering if the stroller as a wheelchair tag is detachable. We are bringing two single strollers. Our 7 year old is the disabled one (autism) and may need the stroller for sensory reasons as well as containment at Times. However, he has a lot of energy and will prefer to walk much of the time I think. The strollers we have are a maclaren volo and citymini GT. The GT is our pick for our 3 year old because of the recline. However, our 7 year old fits in that better than the maclaren and it steers better. I really would like to be able to park the volo much of the time and have the GT in case we need it. That way I can hold the little one and put him in it in the lines should it be necessary but I also don’t want to be deceptive since 3 year old isn’t disabled. I’m trying to be honest but logistically I just like to do things on the fly. Maybe 3 year old uses maclaren all day except around noon to three when she could potentially fall asleep. Or maybe later in the evening if she didn’t sleep earlier. And we just grab the volo for the rare tunes when we are walking across the park or both are tired or are in sensory overload. What’s your advice for the stroller? How should I handle this fairly? That said if I had opted for the double then it wouldn’t be an issue so maybe I am blowing this out of proportion. We chose singles because in laws will be there and they may take 3 year old separately quite a bit. At that point obviously we should keep the wheelchair tag. Ok. Help! Clearly I’m a mess. We leave in 6 days.

If you are going to be switching out strollers at your Resort room, then tag the first stroller when you go to the first theme park. Tag the second stroller when you switch it out at the next park you go to. Yes, you will have to visit GR twice - the only other alternative is to take BOTH strollers on your first park day, and see if stroller rental will allow you to leave one of them there after it is tagged, until you are ready to leave. Please note that they are not *obligated* in any way to store your second stroller; if they do, please consider it to be "Pixie Dust"! :)

Agree with the other posters.
It’s a large red tag that is wrapped around one of the stroller tubes and then stuck together like airline luggage tag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!