Wheel of Fortune Blunder

Forevermarypoppins

DIS Veteran
Who saw the Blunder:
Clearly it was FLAMENCO, so the dude says Flamingo and then acts all like it's not him who got it wrong.
And he has a new name via Twitter "Flamingo Jonny"

My husband says he would have said Flamingo, too. I'm like WHY.....................It clearly stated FLAMENCO, so why wouldn't you say what is there........... then I took it to another place about where his info source comes from. MY BAD. He's in the basement now.
We're ok, I showed him online that FLAMENCO is a real dance.

And to Flamingo Jonny, he's a knob for his reactions.

Last edited:
CAR_ GRANT

Gal guessed "Carl Grant" and she was so confident she was right. That's probably been 35 years & I can still see the look on her face when the buzzer sounded. Looked exactly like my aunt Amy losing a hand in cards.

CAR_ GRANT

Gal guessed "Carl Grant" and she was so confident she was right. That's probably been 35 years & I can still see the look on her face when the buzzer sounded. Looked exactly like my aunt Amy losing a hand in cards.
Cary's younger brother?

I will never forget the time many years ago when someone got a puzzle wrong because he/she pronounced Cy Young Winner as Ky Young.

Someone lost a round for putting the word “the” as in The Chicago Bears. You hear Pat Sayjak always say, “only read the words that are there.”

I think certain game shows screen contestants prior to taping. Anybody who passes a 3rd grade level test is eliminated from consideration.

Yeah the guy didn't hide his emotions very well, I'm pretty sure they coach contestants on smiling even when thing go badly for them. He looked pretty pissed when he lost the car too. I gotta say the puzzle "What Just Happened" was a great moment of irony.

There are some puzzles that illustrate a definite demographic gap. When I was growing up the "Painted Desert" was a big tourist attraction, you don't hear much about it any more. I recall a puzzle some months ago that was P - I N T E D D E S E R T and none of the contestants could figure it out. One guess was "Pointed Desert."

Same guy also got the puzzle before it wrong.
Before and after

Do_ and pon_ sho_ me the money.

And he asked for a C.

I saw one recently that was one of those crossword puzzles and Pat always says to just read the words there but they read three words and then said 'and' before reading the 4th word. They had a huge pot and lost it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter