Wheel of Fortune Blunder

Nothing like Wheel of Fortune to make you feel intellectually superior. Only to be humbled by watching Jeopardy!

Yeah, but last night I got a few right while those college whippersnappers couldn't even venture a guess.

And U of Central Florida kicked Stanford's butt.

I wonder if the "Clam _igger" thing is real or edited. I mean.. seriously?!?

Last edited:

He knew enough to call a c. I always thought it was pronounced the way he said it, in spite of the spelling. I would have lost too.

He also really screwed up his first attempt after buying every dang vowel in the puzzle. Basically gave 2 wins away. We were screaming laughing.

Who saw the Blunder:
Clearly it was FLAMENCO, so the dude says Flamingo and then acts all like it's not him who got it wrong.
And he has a new name via Twitter "Flamingo Jonny"

My husband says he would have said Flamingo, too. I'm like WHY.....................It clearly stated FLAMENCO, so why wouldn't you say what is there........... then I took it to another place about where his info source comes from. MY BAD. He's in the basement now.
We're ok, I showed him online that FLAMENCO is a real dance.

And to Flamingo Jonny, he's a knob for his reactions.
OMG i saw that episode yesterday! I couldnt believe he mispronounced the word! it was clear as day! how could he mispronounce it?? There was no G!!!! ITS FLAMENCO!!!!! WITH A C!!! And the other puzzle which he got wrong "dog and pony show me the money". Only the g in dog and p in pony was missing....yet he asks for a C. REALLY?????!! A C????? He lost almost $10k cause of that!

Wow. That was entertaining. There was another episode where a guy didnt prounce the S at the end of the puzzle and got it wrong. People need to pay attention to the details.

The show happened to be on in the living room last night as I walked by. I read aloud the answer, and had just assumed that he had mispronounced it as the buzzer grunted and the next contestant read it aloud and won. His look of disbelief = priceless.

I haven’t seen an episode of this show for literally decades but the blooper “more fun than a barrel of Vikings” is still used as an inside joke with my family...:lmao:

Yeah, but last night I got a few right while those college whippersnappers couldn't even venture a guess.

And U of Central Florida kicked Stanford's butt.
Last night's Final Jeopardy was embarrassing for those kids. Do they not teach history in college anymore? :sad2:

Last night's Final Jeopardy was embarrassing for those kids. Do they not teach history in college anymore? :sad2:

What was the question? My son is in 9th grade and competes in history tournaments/test taking.

My first Wife would watch Wheel and Jeopardy every evening. I don't care for Wheel so I would go down the basement and work on stuff. I'd watch TV down there on a different channel that played the two shows but in reverse order, so Jeopardy was on at 7. Then I'd go upstairs at 7:30 and watch the same Jeopardy with her.

She thought I was the smartest man in the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter