Wheelchair at Downtown Disney?

Mskanga

<font color=navy>Can speak and read 4 languages fl
Is it possible to rent a wheelchair somewhere in DD? my MIL who is in ogyxen 24-7 and can't bare;y walk is spending three days with us and we don't know if there's a place down there to rent them. Can someone tell me if there's any place there that we can rent it from? Thanks!

I would recommend that you rent a wheelchair for the entire length of your stay from one of the rental companies such as Walker Mobility or one of the others (Care, Randy's) so that you will have the wheelchair available to get to and from the parking lots and to use in the resorts. The distances can be daunting. I do believe that Guest Services has wheelchairs available for rent at DD... but I don't have my info here. Anyone?

teri.GIF
DIS disABILITIES Discussion Board FAQ under construction!
"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

You can rent a wheelchair at Downtown Disney. I always rent an ECV and tried to rent one there but they only have wheelchairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter