• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

wheelchair help

svalencia1

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone knew of a place I could rent a manual wheelchair for the dayin Kansas City? My mom is wanting to go to the Plaza and walk around tomorrow for mothers day and I had my foot ran over by a car leaving me unable to walk. I would really like to be with my mother
but don't know how without a wheelchair. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.

Sorry to hear about your foot. Not a nice way to spend Mother's Day worrying about a foot.

Scootaround is a national company and according to the Scootaround website, they have a rental place in Kansas City. Scootaround is one of the places that some DIS posters have reported good experiences with at WDW. Hopefully, all of their places are the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter