Wheelchair rental and parking

geniegirl

DIS Veteran
My original plan was to rent offsite but now I hear that our hotel may be too far to travel via foot and scooter and we may need to either take the shuttle bus or rent an electric chair at the park.

My fear of renting off site is the bus and the lack of skill for pappap to get on the bus without running people over. If we rent at the park so they run out?

We also will have a car. How much is parking, does that fill up, is there a discount offered for DVC members who are not on site?

Trip is at the end of January if that matters.

No parking discounts, you can find current rates on the Disneyland website. If one lot fills you will be directed to another.

Where are you staying? I ask because it could math out to change hotels or you might be closer than you think if you’re near the Toy Story lot.

Practically, you can’t bring a scooter out of the Disney bubble so you’d have to rent it each day from disney if you had a car since you can’t transport an ecv in a car.

Have him drive around the parking lot a bit to get the hang before going anywhere. It’s pretty easy!

we always rent offsite and have the scooter delivered to the hotel. those walking distances from hotel to disney seem to increase as the day gets longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!