Wheelchair Rentals at Saratoga Springs

lizdis1

Mouseketeer
Good evening! I need to get a wheelchair to use for a couple of hours at SSR and our usual Scooterbug is sold out. Does anyone know if Saratoga has wheelchairs for guests to use?

TIA!

WDW resorts do not have wheelchairs for guest use other than emergencies — and even then I understand a CM will push (like to your room) and keep the chair. Not something you can borrow.

Just a couple hours is probably going to be hard to find. I don’t know if any of the vendors rent for short-term use like that. Sometimes local civic organizations have devices that can be borrowed - have you looked into something like that from home to bring with you?

WDW resorts do not have wheelchairs for guest use other than emergencies — and even then I understand a CM will push (like to your room) and keep the chair. Not something you can borrow.

Just a couple hours is probably going to be hard to find. I don’t know if any of the vendors rent for short-term use like that. Sometimes local civic organizations have devices that can be borrowed - have you looked into something like that from home to bring with you?

Thanks! We are already in Florida but we have a friend who needs the wheelchair. I’m going to call around.

I would ask the front desk if you are already there. We were able to "borrow" one at Coronado for a few hours 2 summers ago. You never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter