When and What's Happening at Hilton Head and the Low Country in April, (and now May) 2020

The DIS Unplugged DVC Show for May 18, 2020 was a show about Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort. For those not familiar with the resort, the panel offers information about the resort and the surrounding areas at Hilton Head.

This falls into the shameless plug category but here is a link:

Thanks for sharing, Doc, and great job!

And to Webmaster Pete--you are not off--this was exactly our idea, heading to Disney HHI instead of Disney this year in September.

I am also not a beach person, but the beauty of the resort is what draws me back. Here are some pictures around the resort from an early May trip a couple years ago.

Edited to add: Also, I don’t think anyone mentioned it in the podcast, but don’t forget about the close proximity to Savannah for a day trip or two!
History, architecture, the beach, natural beauty, and amazing food all at your fingertips!!

IMG_1066.jpgIMG_1189.jpgIMG_1185.jpgIMG_1142.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter