When are stateroom numbers assigned?

dwelty

"God Bless 'em, let 'em pee"-Roy Disney
Just wondering when stateroom numbers will be assigned for those of us who have made our deposit? Does it heppen now, or when final payment is made?

Just wondering when stateroom numbers will be assigned for those of us who have made our deposit? Does it heppen now, or when final payment is made?

If you look on the page that has your reservation on it, it should list the stateroom number, along with balance due, and other information about your booking.

Like Todd said.
But if there is listed GTY then your room number will be assigned at least 14 days before sailing.

If you look on the page that has your reservation on it, it should list the stateroom number, along with balance due, and other information about your booking.

Like Todd said.
But if there is listed GTY then your room number will be assigned at least 14 days before sailing.

As soon as the deposits are made and processed with Disney Cruise Lines I get the room numbers assigned. None of the categories are in guarantee at this time so that isn't an issue. As Todd mentioned, log into your reservation the way you did for the quote and you will see all of this information.

Thank you.

I could probably find the info but I'll ask here. What is GTY?? :confused3

Thanks in advance

I could probably find the info but I'll ask here. What is GTY?? :confused3

Thanks in advance

Guarantee status. Once all the rooms have been assigned in a category, Disney sells some in guarantee status. This means that you are guaranteed to receive a room of at least that category. Many times cancellations will make staterooms open that you will be assigned or some of the rooms will be upgraded (yours or someone else with an assigned room) making the rooms available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter