when are you going, are you packed yet?

hockey mom 94

Earning My Ears
Anyone going to be in the parks around 3/19-3/23? Have you packed yet? I am hoping for high 70's low 80's how about you? Planning shorts, pants, t-shirts and sweatshirts, think we'll be safe?

We are going a little earlier than you, but we did that time period last year and I think you are right on the money with what you are packing. We wore shorts most of the time, maybe a sweatshirt for evenings but we didn't even need pants. I would bring them anyway though, you can never tell what the weather will be like.
Have a great time.

We're not going till May 12th and I've already started packing!!
Think it's too early????

I'm flying out next Wednesday. I have the suitcase out but haven't started actually packing yet.

I don't wear shorts to the parks normally but I do bring a couple of pairs in case I change my mind.
I would definitely bring a sweatshirt or a light jacket. It can get chilly at night and in the early morning.

Don't forget your swim suit though. I have gone swimming this time of year before.

Cindy in NY

We fly out next Thursday am; I have almost all the boys stuff packed except for underpants, socks and diapers. I have all my tshirts, shorts , pjs, and swimsuit packed. Some toiletries, snack, laundry tablets & stuff like that are packed. Film/batteries are bought. I am going to do one more run to Target for diapers, wipes & magazines on Sunday. Can't wait!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

We leave to drive next Wed. I plan on starting to pack tommorow. We go this time every year. I bring shorts and 2 pairs of pants. A sweatshirt and a light spring coat. I can't wait to go. Disney here we come. Can't wait to see DD eyes when she sees Cinderella.

We go on March 13th and I have the suitcases out and all our summer clothes have been washed and ironed. Everyone thinks I'm nuts. I have my list ready of things to pack and I'll probably start putting them in the suitcases this snow/sleet and rainy weekend.

I can't wait to see Green Palm trees. green

We'll wear long pants down on the plane and have them in case we need them, otherwise It's Time for Shorts!!!

:D

We're flying out on Wednesday and from what the forecast looks like, I may be unpacking and packing again without summer like clothes. UGGGHHH. Rain every day. I'm not real happy. We've suffered through this awful winter. I really need some sunshine.

Going the 20th and have the list printed out and the suitcases down from the attic....that's about as far as I have gotten! I need to shop for some clothes for the boys and pick up a few more need to have's. I think I will wait till about a week before to do the actual packing packing. This way I can see a weather forecast and know how much warm/cool stuff to pack. I know that if I pack it all now and then have to repack due to weather I will absoulutely forget to put something back in!!!! Who has their room request rough draft ready? lol I do! Have you gotten the paperwork to hold your mail, made your kennel ressies, called the newspaper delivery and bought your light timer???? ME NEITHER!!!!!!! I got lots to do!

May 6

I have a box of 'stuff' (candles, plastic utensils, disp. rain ponchos, etc.) that is almost finished that I'll UPS to the hotel as we get closer. We wont be bringing most of that stuff back so no sense in lugging it to the airport.

I have a second box with clothes that I'm starting to put away - items that I know I'll bring (swim suit, water shoes, my 'touring cap', etc.).

As hard as it is waiting with 73 days to go I think it's going to be even harder when it hits single digits :)

Were leaving in 6 days and we have nothing packed yet!!!
Guess what I'm doing this weekend!
I have to get out our shorts and the other warm wheather clothes, wash them all to freshen them up and start packing. The bag will be mostly packed by Sunday night, just last minute things will get thrown in on Wednesday night.

We don't leave until mid-May, but I already have my packing list and a small bag that I've been putting stuff away in (sunglasses for the kids, handi-wipes, small flashlights etc). It's going to be a long 85 days!

earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

We leave Wednesday and I haven't even thought about packing yet. In fact, I need to check the weather forecast.

we hit the road. 14 days to go. Kid's stuff is mostly packed, and my wife has most of her clothes set aside. I'll probably pack that day, as we are leaving around 4pm and I have the day off.

We're all bringing a mix of shorts, t-shirts, long sleeve T's and pants, with a light jacket and a sweatshirt just in case.

We have lots of stuff packed for the car ride also (22 hours +-).

Can't wait!

I think I *win* this one. I leave in 24 hours, and haven't begun to pack. I just can't get motivated.

Anne

I know what you mean --- our last trip I packed about 8 hours prior to leaving for the airport..... although I felt like I did laundry and cleaned the house for a week prior.... :D

This trip will probably be about the same.... We leave early Monday morning and I'll be up late on Sunday night looking for those elusive items..... now I was SURE I put that in this drawer.... hmmm, where is that bathing suit..... ;)

Of course, no one in my family cares what I bring/forget, as long as I have the envelope containing the tickets, confirmation, etc.!

Have a great trip!!

:smooth:

We are leaving March 8 and I don't have the suitcases down from the attic yet! I think I'd better get moving. Although I have been getting ready by buying the kids new summer clothes. They have both outgrown all of last years stuff.

I can't wait!

We leave March 14 and I have almost everything in the suitcases!! I'm with you LoveMickey the shorts are ready to go!!

Carla

We fly out on Wed. evening. I have a few things set aside, but haven't started packing or figuring out clothes yet. Better get busy! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!