when are you going, are you packed yet?

I am not going til 3/19 but if I see something I want to take with me I put it in my bag which coming home ends up being a spare bag!!

Okay - as I predicted....

in about 7 hours I'll be heading to the airport and I''ve just begun the packing .... the last load of laundry is just finishing.... packing will be completed in about an hour and then I'll "try" to get some sleep before the towncar picks us up for the airport...

Wow! The thought of WARM weather in a few hours is great!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Sadly not till 2004. :( We just arrived home Friday night from 10 Magical days in Florida.

It's a sad day to have to unpack those shorts and capri's. It's back to coats, gloves, hats and boots. Snow and bitter cold. :(

we leave on SAt 3-1 .....and I am ALL packed except for the last minutes things like underwear, hair stuff, etc.....clothes are all done....trying the 2 1/2 gallon ziplocks for DD's clothes this year everydays out fits are made up ....socks and undies included so being just 5 she can just grab a bag and get dressed.....we are all very excited to go...staying at Port Orleans Riverside...our favorite......yipee;)

We are going on March 28th nothing packed yet going to buy new swim suits and shorts this weekend all ps already made just counting down the time ...

Definately all packed and have been for months. This is my first trip in 15 years and my DD (age 3) and DH first trip ever. I'm so excited and can't wait...

WDW here I come on 02/28...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter